Covid19 Customer GUIDANCE
In these COVID times, going out to the pub is different than in the past because of the restrictions that have been placed upon us. At the moment we are able to offer both inside and outside tables in line with the covid roadmap. Although most covid restrictions have now been lifted for hospitality venues (No rule of 6, no social distancing, no face coverings obligatory), we ask you to accept other customers who may wish to continue to follow some or all of the covid guidelines until we are back to pre-COVID times. We have outlined the changes that are necessary below:
- Although capacity limits have been lifted we are often quite busy and would therefore encourage you to continue to reserve for each visit 01823 432352
- Please let us know if you are bringing anything like prams or wheelchairs so we can ensure we have made you suitable space
- Please try to use the hand sanitizers we supply for you around the building as and when you are passing them, especially on arrival and departure of the New Inn.
- Whilst face coverings are no longer mandatory in the pub and restaurant, their use is still recommended in enclosed, crowded public spaces. Many of our customers wish to continue using them when not seated at the table and we ask that you respect this.
- We are no longer table service only however because many tables are reserved, please wait at the bar to be seated.
- Please be respectful of other customers when moving around the pub to the exit and toilets.
- Please keep children seated at the table whilst dining or eating.
- Please do not move any of the furniture inside or out. We have placed it where it is to ensure free passage to all areas. Please ask a member of staff if the seating is a problem and we will see what we can do.
- We ask you to kindly turn up 5 minutes before your booking time so we can get you seated and looking at the menu in time for your booking. Otherwise this might result in your table’s slot being pushed back.
- Please ring us and let us know if you are unable to make it.
- We will be closing at 1030 pm Tuesday to Thursday and 1100 pm Friday and Saturday. So we kindly ask that customers to be ready to start leaving at 10:15pm or 1045pm. Sundays we will be closing at 4pm so we kindly ask customers to be ready to start leaving at 3:45pm.
- We would like to thank you all for your understanding and co-operation at this difficult time.