Covid19 Customer GUIDANCE
In these COVID times, going out to the pub is markedly different than in the past because of the restrictions that have been placed upon us. At the moment we are able to offer outside tables only in line with the covid roadmap. We ask you to bear with these restrictions until we are back to pre-COVID times and are able to lift some or all of these rules. We have outlined the changes that are necessary below:
- We would like to encourage you to reserve for each visit as we may need to restrict access to people who may not have done. 01823 432352
- The maximum group size is 6. This includes children of any age. (Don’t worry we won’t count the four legged members of the family!)
- Please let us know if you are bringing anything like prams or wheelchairs so we can ensure we have made you suitable space
- Please try to use the hand sanitizers we supply for you around the building as and when you are passing them, especially on arrival and departure of the New Inn.
- All our customers must wear face coverings at all times when not seated at the table.
- We will be table service only, including for drinks only. You will be directed to a point to where you will be taken to a table and seated. Here we kindly ask you stay seated whilst dining/drinking. We can bring over all drinks, payments and change.
- Please be respectful of other customers when moving around the pub to the exit and toilets.
- Please keep children seated at the table whilst dining or eating.
- The bar area is not permitted for any customers.
- Please do not move any of the furniture inside or out. We have placed it where it is to comply with social distancing regulations. Please ask a member of staff if the seating is a problem and we will see what we can do.
- Taking the details of one member of your party is mandatory. So we kindly ask that on entry you scan the QR code to fill out your information. If you have booked over the phone we will do this. If you do not have a phone for QR coding then there is a register. We will hold the necessary information for 21 days.
- We ask you to kindly turn up 5 minutes before your booking time so we can get you seated and looking at the menu in time for your booking. Otherwise this might result in your table’s slot being pushed back.
- Please ring us and let us know if you are unable to make it.
- We will be closing at 1030 pm Tuesday to Thursday and 1100 pm Friday and Saturday. So we kindly ask that customers to be ready to start leaving at 10:15pm or 1045pm. Sundays we will be closing at 4pm so we kindly ask customers to be ready to start leaving at 3:45pm.
- We would like to thank you all for your understanding and co-operation at this difficult time.